We’re delighted to announce that on the 12th October at the Estate Agent (EA) Masters 2018 ceremony held at The O2 in London, we were awarded the Best Estate Agency 2019 for the region South West London.
What does this award mean to you?
The Best Estate Agents Guide 2019
In collaboration with Rightmove, The Best Estate Agents Guide (BEAG) led the biggest mystery shopping review process ever undertaken in the property industry. Armed with extensive estate agent experience (knowledge and insights gained from estate agent reviews, annual surveys with buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants), they were able to map out the perfect customer experience.
Together BEAG and Rightmove identified the criteria that define exceptional service and conducted an in-depth analysis of performance data.
The areas analyzed were:
- How well properties are marketed and perform on Rightmove, measured by Rightmove.
- Delivery of the sale or let. This area considers the time taken for the listing to go to be Sold Subject To Contract and whether or not transaction went through to completion.
- Quality of the customer experience on contacting the agent via email and telephone, measured by Property Academy mystery shop.
- Market share
The data analysis involved six months’ worth of data including:
- Over 25,000 branches
- 1 million properties
- 5 million transactions
- 25 million leads
- 5 billion property views
- 50,000 mystery shops
Based on the points scored during the data analysis and mystery shopping exercise, UK estate agents that reached the scores required to be listed in the best estate agent guide 2019 were categorised according to three ratings: exceptional, excellent and highly rated.
● Exceptional: In the top 5% of estate agency branches in the country. These are agencies that demonstrated an outstanding level of service and care towards prospective clients. From these, the top 100 sales branches, the top 100 lettings branches and those branches that achieved an exceptional rating for both sales & lettings were identified.
● Excellent: Among the top 10% of estate agency branches in the country. These are agencies that demonstrated commendable dedication to client satisfaction.
● Highly Rated: Among the best estate agency branches in the country. Only branches that achieved a sufficiently high score to meet BEAG standard are featured in the Best Estate Agent Guide.
Out of over 25,000 estate agents assessed across the UK only 7,360 branches have been featured.
The BEAG’s shortlist
The BEAG drew up a shortlist comprising the top 5% estate agents in the country. The best companies in each region were then selected according to performance and size of business.
The BEAG Awards 2019
In addition to rating each branch, the best companies, based on the combined performance of all their branches were nomiated for the below awards. The best single branch, small (2-5 branches) and medium size (6-20 branches) agencies based on their performance across all of their branches were identified. These companies were then awarded Gold, Silver, Bronze, Finalist and Shortlist status – depending on how they compared to similar size companies in their region.
James Anderson Estate Agents were announced the overall award winners in South West London for 2019.
What does this award mean to us?
It was with great pride that Lettings Director Patrick Connolly accepted this award on behalf of James Anderson. James Anderson’s team of experts work very hard to provide the best service possible and this achievement is a great motivator. For some it is the product of months or years worth of outstanding market knowledge, perception, insight and going to extraordinary lengths. For James Anderson as a whole it is the product of nearly thirty years work.
At James Anderson, it’s all about quality. Providing a personalised, professional service for all our customers is at the forefront of what we do. We are here to listen to your requirements, from the big picture to the small details, and we are confident in delivering it above and beyond.