Every now and then James Anderson is looking for a new employee to join our team, where we offer a range of career opportunities.
Please send us your CV or simply give us a call.
See below for current vacancies.
Ambitious Trainee Negotiators
If you are looking to join one of South West London’s leading estate agents then we’d love to hear from you.
- At least 1 years sales or customer service experience
- Must have full UK driving licence and own car
- Must live locally or within a reasonable commute to South West London
- To be well presented, excellent customer care skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- To be computer literate
In return we offer a competitive package including full training, uncapped commission, car allowance and generous holiday allowance.
Contact: Natalie Jolliffe, HR Manager for more information.
Working alongside the Lettings team in branch you will be managing a portfolio of properties as well as providing administration support to the team.
- At least 1 years experience in administration- preferably in the property sector
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to deal with clients in a caring and considerate manner
- Be well presented with great organisation skills
- Great level of computer literacy
We offer a competitive package with commission, hours Monday-Friday 8:45-6:00pm.
Contact: Natalie Jolliffe, HR Manager for more information
Part time Viewing Assistants
Our offices are open 7 days a week until 9pm Monday-Thursday and until 5pm at weekends.
For this role a driving licence and your own car are essential and although a large part of your time will be conducting viewings the role is primarily to support the negotiators and office managers by registering potential buyers and ultimately helping people to find their dream home.
Good rates of pay and a holiday allowance are included in the package.
Contact: Natalie Jolliffe, HR Manager for more information.Get in touch