After our Best Small Lettings Agents 2019 award for the South West London region, we are delighted to announce that in October at the Estate Agent (EA) Masters 2020 awards, we were recognised as the Best Small Lettings Agent in the country, an award that confirms James Anderson as one of the top estate agencies in the country.
What does this award mean to you?
Every year, Rightmove and other collaborative property leading companies, undergo on one of the biggest mystery shopping review process in the property industry. Armed with extensive estate agent experience (knowledge and insights gained from estate agent reviews, annual surveys with buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants), they were able to map out the perfect customer experience and identified the criteria that define exceptional service.
The areas analysed were:
- How well properties are marketed and perform on Rightmove, measured by Rightmove.
- Delivery of the sale or let. This area considers the time taken for the listing to go to be Sold Subject To Contract and whether or not transaction went through to completion.
- Quality of the customer experience on contacting the agent via email and telephone, measured by mystery shop.
- Market share
The data analysis involved six months’ worth of data including:
- Over 25,000 branches
- 1 million properties
- 5 million transactions
- 25 million leads
- 5 billion property views
- 50,000 mystery shops
Based on the points scored during the data analysis and mystery shopping exercise, UK estate agents that reached the scores required, were categorised according to three ratings: exceptional, excellent and highly rated.
● Exceptional: In the top 5% of estate agency branches in the country. These are agencies that demonstrated an outstanding level of service and care towards prospective clients. From these, the top 100 sales branches, the top 100 lettings branches and those branches that achieved an exceptional rating for both sales & lettings were identified.
● Excellent: Among the top 10% of estate agency branches in the country. These are agencies that demonstrated commendable dedication to client satisfaction.
● Highly Rated: Among the best estate agency branches in the country.
Out of over 25,000 estate agents assessed across the UK only 7,360 branches have been featured.
The Best Estate Agents Awards 2019
In addition to rating each branch, the best companies, based on the combined performance of all their branches were nominated for the awards. The best single branch, small (2-5 branches) and medium size (6-20 branches) agencies based on their performance across all of their branches were identified. These companies were then awarded Gold, Silver, Bronze, Finalist and Shortlist status – depending on how they compared to similar size companies in their region.
James Anderson Estate Agents were announced the overall award winners in South West London for 2019.
What does this award mean to us?
It was with great pride that Lettings Director Patrick Connolly accepted this award on behalf of James Anderson. James Anderson’s team of experts work very hard to provide the best service possible and this achievement is a great motivator. For some it is the product of months or years’ worth of outstanding market knowledge, perception, insight and going to extraordinary lengths. For James Anderson as a whole it is the product of thirty years work.
At James Anderson, it’s all about quality. Providing a personalised, professional service for all our customers is at the forefront of what we do. We are here to listen to your requirements, from the big picture to the small details, and we are confident in delivering it above and beyond.