Being a residential landlord is not just a full-time job but a serious responsibility, and that is exactly how we view our Property Management services.
Twenty-six years of property management experience has taught us a lot. For instance, we understand how frustrating it can be for a landlord that has to deal with his property management team through call centres based outside of the country,
At James Anderson, we provide local property management services and advice. Each and every one of our Lettings office across South West London, has a property management manager available seven days a week, until 9pm weekdays.
We understand the needs and concerns of landlords and tenants and how best to serve and protect both parties, and have worked to build trusted relationships with local trades, professionals and contractors.
From organising inventories and cleaning services through to negotiating contracts and liaising with utility providers, we oversee your entire property letting process. From one location importantly, our secure payments system ensures the prompt and efficient payment of rents and deposits, often before the due date; it’s this level of reliable, efficient service that sees the vast majority of our business come from satisfied customer referrals.
All of our offices are registered with the Association of Residential Lettings Agents, which provide the ethical and professional framework for our business. We are also able to offer Rent Guarantee Protection which covers any legal expenses if tenancy issues arise.
Our Property Management services include:
- Rent and deposit management and collection services
- Building maintenance services
- Inspection services
- Property rental valuation
- Property marketing, print and online
- Ongoing tenant liaison, including rent reviews
- Liaison with utility providers
- Open 7 days a week, until 9pm weekdays
- 24 hour tenant emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities service for new tenancies
- Pre and post tenancy repairs
- Quarterly property inspections
- Accompanied viewings of rental properties
- Monthly rental collection
- Deposit return negotiations
We charge a fee according to the level of service chosen – Lettings & Rent Collection Service; Lettings, Rent Collection & Management Service; Lettings, Rent Collection & Comprehensive Management Service.
For more information check our landlord fees.Get in touch