About the property
A beautifully presented top floor two bedroom apartment with stunning views of Barnes common located the Barnes, East Sheen and Putney borders. Offering 753 sq ft of accommodation, specification is incredibly high and modern with beautiful finishes, quality materials, top of the range kitchen, Miele appliances and two contemporary bathrooms (One-En-Suite) completed with underfloor heating throughout. A particular feature are the two private balconies, connecting the leafy suburbs to the city lights, the views are uninterrupted and stunning.
Excellent benefits include, communal roof terrace, private secure underground parking for one vehicle, cycle store, low service charges, 999 years leasehold.
The property is ideally located for Barnes station (6 min walk) providing regular and direct train services to London Waterloo and for public transport amenities to Hammersmith, Putney and Richmond. The outstanding Barnes Primary and East Sheen Primary Schools are within 0.2 miles and 0.3 miles respectively, whilst the extensive recreational amenities of Barnes Common, Palewell Common and Richmond Park are moments away.
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (One En-Suite)
- Stunning Open Plan Living Space
- High Specification Kitchen, Miele Appliances
- EPC Rating - B - Low Running Costs
- Short Walk To Barnes Mainline Station
- Outstanding Local Schools
- Great Location, Very Close To Richmond Park & Barnes Village
- Two Private Terraces & Communal Roof Terrace (City Views)
- Underground Private Secure Parking Space & Bike Store
- results -
Monthly Payment Interest Only
For expert financial advice, please contact IMC Financial Services
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
- About Us
- For Sale
- To Rent
- Our Services
- Property Updates
- Contact us
Lines open 8am - 11pm
Offices open 7 days weekdays 9am - 9pm weekends 9am - 5pm